Everyone’s been talking about the KSI and Tommy Fury fight live on DAZN, but let’s not forget Logan Paul vs. Dillon Danis. But have you seen the complete card set for October 14th? Oh, it’s a treat, alright!
The glitzy AO Arena in Manchester is rolling out the red carpet for one of the grandest nights of crossover boxing. And here’s a cheeky spoiler: even before the main events begin, the fight between Salt Papi and Slim will surely set the arena on fire. Now that’s what I call a spicy starter!
Word on the street was right! Tickets for this massive event vanished faster than my grandma’s cookies. So, if you can’t get a seat, your next best bet is to catch all the excitement LIVE on DAZN and DAZN PPV. Here’s a little taster of what’s on the menu:
- KSI will throw down with Tommy Fury, and honestly, I’m just here waiting for one of them to lose their shiny undefeated tag.
- Logan Paul, from the WWE universe, and MMA champ Dillon Danis will finally stop the talk and let their fists do the talking. There’s more on the line here than just a shiny belt, folks.
- Starting the show, Salt Papi takes on Slim. Remember the drama at X Series 009? Yeah, they’re going to settle it in the ring.
- Whindersson Nunes and My Mate Nate promise a showdown filled with thrills and maybe a touch of drama (we wouldn’t mind that, would we?).
- YouTube prankster King Kenny might have pulled a few jokes, but he’s got a serious challenge in Anthony Taylor, a former Bellator 205lb champ.
- For those who live for sequels, Walid Sharks and Deen The Great are back in the ring. Who remembers Deen’s round 3 TKO over Sharks? The tension’s thicker than a protein shake!
- And guess what’s also back? Tag Team action! Get ready for some duo dynamics on October 14th.
The event will be available live on DAZN PPV across the world in markets including the UK (GBP £19.99), Brazil (BRL 24..99), Canada (CAD $54.99), United-States (USD $54.99), Mexico (MXN 89.00), Ireland (EUR 19.99), Italy, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Estonia (EUR 9.99), Poland (PLN 19.99), New Zealand (NZD $33.99), Australia (AUD 32.99), Belgium, France, Netherlands, Finland, Germany, Austria and Luxembourg (EUR 14.99) Thailand (THB 179.00). For the full list please head here.
Joe Markowski, the big boss of North America DAZN, couldn’t stress it enough, “Though tickets are all gone, there’s no excuse to miss out! Dive into the Manchester action headfirst by streaming it on DAZN. Trust me, you won’t want to be the one hearing about it from your friends the next day.”
Time Of The Fight
On the brisk evening of October 14, 2023, digital sensations turn physical contenders as KSI and Tommy Fury prepare to duke it out, with festivities kicking off at 7 p.m. UK time (2 p.m. ET for the American crowd). While the main event’s grand entrance is slated for roughly 10:50 p.m. in the UK (that’s 5:50 p.m. ET, stateside), keep your eyes peeled—shifts in schedule are as common as jabs in the ring, especially with the unpredictability of those undercard fights.
Wondering if you can catch this digital melee on DAZN? Absolutely, you can! The entire card will be broadcasted live on DAZN and its PPV service, accessible in over a cool 200 countries worldwide.
Now, this isn’t just a one-fight night. Oh no, the event is jam-packed with thrilling bouts:
- KSI vs. Tommy Fury, squaring up for the Misfits Cruiserweight title
- Logan Paul vs. Dillon Danis, in a heavyweight clash
- Salt Papi vs. Slim, vying for the Misfits Middleweight crown …And many more pulse-pounding fights!
Preliminary Card features rising stars and fiery confrontations, including:
- Ryan Taylor vs. Swarmz in a middleweight tussle
- Astrid Wett vs. Alexia in a women’s flyweight duel …Plus several other must-watch fights!