Paul – Fury will be live on FITE in Europe, Asia, Canada, Brazil and India; Fans in the U.S. can purchase the fight live on ESPN+ PPV. UK fans meanwhile can watch the fight on BT Sport Box Office.
The long-awaited match-up between Jake “The Problem Child” Paul and Tommy Fury will take place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on February 26th and will be presented by FITE across Europe and Asia, and in Brazil, Canada and India.
Order Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury on FITE in select regions now. The fight, contested at 185 pounds and is contracted for eight rounds, marks the first time Paul, who is 6-0 with four knockouts, will face a professional boxer in a match. Tommy Fury, the brother of heavy weight champion Tyson Fury, is 8-0, has several more years of training over his competition.
“The moment of truth has finally arrived,” Jake Paul said in a statement. “On Feb. 26th, I will get in the ring with a ‘real boxer,’ an 8-0 fighter from a storied fighting family and show the world the truth about who Jake Paul, the boxer really is.” The Paul vs. Fury card will be co-produced by Saudi Arabia’s Skill Challenge Entertainment Enterprises and Paul’s Most Valuable Promotions, in association with Fury promoter Queensberry Promotions and Top Rank.
WHEN IS PAUL VS. FURY? DATE, START TIME
- Date: Sunday, February 26
- Main card: 7 p.m. GMT / 2 p.m. ET
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 10 p.m. GMT / 5 p.m. ET
- FITETV will broadcast in Europe, Asia, Canada, Brazil and India. Fans in the U.S. can purchase the fight live on ESPN+ PPV. UK fans meanwhile can watch the fight on BT Sport Box Office.
- The fight will take place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The main card is set to get underway at 7 p.m. GMT / 2 p.m. ET with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 10 p.m. GMT / 5 p.m. ET.
In the co-main event, former two-weight world champion from Sweden Badou Jack will face WBC cruiserweight champion from Congo and South Africa, Ilunga Makabu.
“The whole world loves boxing, and we’ve seen fans tune in for Jake Paul again and bagain since we’ve carried every single PPV fight of his.” said Michael Weber, COO of FITE. “MVP has been an incredible partner to work with at every step of our relationship. And here’s what I know: anyone who still questions that Jake has changed the game will get their answers at this event.”
FITE has been proud to present all of Jake’s professional boxing career, way back to his fight against AnEsonGib, against Nate Robinson on the epic first Triller Fight Club card including Mike Tyson, plus the Ben Askren, Anderson Silva, and two Tyron Woodley fights.
In Europe, FITE will present the event in all major markets including Germany, Scandinavia, Italy, and Spain (France is excluded). Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury on February 26th at 2 PM ET is available to order now on FITE.
PAUL VS. FURY FIGHT CARD
- LIVE ON ESPN+ PPV (2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT)
• Jake Paul 183.6 lbs vs. Tommy Fury 184.5 lbs
(Cruiserweight — 8 Rounds)
• Ilunga Makabu 198.5 lbs vs. Badou Jack 199.8 lbs
(Makabu’s WBC Cruiserweight Title — 12 Rounds)
• Ziyad Almaayouf 145.6 lbs vs. Ronnald Martinez 142.5 lbs
(Welterweight — 4 Rounds)
• Muhsin Cason 199.1 lbs vs. Taryel Jafarov 200.5 lbs
(Cruiserweights — 8 Rounds)
• Bader Samreen 138 lbs vs. Viorel Simion 138.6 lbs
(Junior Welterweight — 8 Rounds)